Edit or Delete a User Account
- An administrator account for the site. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Search for the user account to edit.
You can use the Search textbox and dropdown at the top to search by a user account field, such as Username, Email, Display Name, Street, City, social media account, or Preferred Locale.
You can also filter the displayed accounts using the predefined filter links. The alphabet links return accounts with usernames that start with that letter.
Edit or delete the user account.
- To edit the user account, click/tap the pencil icon for that user.
- To delete the user account, click/tap the trash icon for that user.
Note: Deletion simply makes the account unavailable and revokes user-specific permissions. You must also remove the user from assigned roles to revoke role-based permissions also.
(Optional) To completely remove all account information from the database, purge the deleted account(s).
- To purge a single account, click/tap the x icon for the deleted user account.
- To purge all deleted accounts, click/tap Remove Deleted Users.
Important: Purged accounts cannot be restored.