Delete All Unauthorized Hosts
- A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
Verify then delete the unauthorized users.
- (Optional) Click/Tap the Unauthorized link to filter the list.
- (Optional) Verify that each unauthorized account is not needed.
- Click/Tap Delete Unauthorized Users.
(Optional) To completely remove all account information from the database, purge the deleted account(s).
- To purge a single account, click/tap the x icon for the deleted user account.
- To purge all deleted accounts, click/tap Remove Deleted Users.
Important: Purged accounts cannot be restored.