DNN Release Notes — 2014 Nov 12
DNN PLATFORM 7.3.4
- Fixed issue where site settings were not updating correctly in multi-language installations.
- Fixed issue where partial site templates were not working correctly with child sites.
- Fixed issue where links created in Telerik RadEditor were not correct.
- Fixed issue where search results might be duplicated.
- Fixed issue where user could not change default value for a profile property.
- Fixed issue where a file uploaded from the web is not visible in the Host File Management.
- Fixed issue where ControlBarController returned invalid JSON.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't add a module in a spanish language site.
- Fixed issue where a clustered index was missing from a search table.
- Fixed issue where uploading an ICO file failed.
- Fixed issue where HTML Editor Permissions were not working correctly.
- Fixed issue where popups were not centered on the screen.
- Fixed issue where popup iframe is not initialized correctly.
- Fixed issue where AUM was not correctly handling 301 redirects.
- Fixed issue where multiple region/country controls in a profile did not work correctly.
- Added ability to save localized lists to resource file.
- Added method to remove all subscriptions from a ContentItem.
DNN EVOQ 7.3.4
DNN EVOQ CONTENT
- All updates included with DNN Platform 7.3.4.
- Fixed issue where the HTML module was set to draft mode after clicking the publish button without making changes.
- Fixed issue that cause the file download statistics to not render the correct information.
- Fixed timeout issue in GetAggregatedFile that was causing a 500 error.
- Fixed issue where an authentication pop up was shown after viewing file properties.
- Fixed issue where the URL of a server was not updated after changing it in the Manage Webservers Page.
DNN EVOQ ENGAGE (EVOQ SOCIAL 2.0.1)
- Comments now convert URLs to clickable links (Activity Stream).
- Added ability to include video in wall posts (Activity Stream).
- Links from Youtube/Vimeo and others using Open Graph Protocol have preview and iframe embedded image on publish.
- Now pulling Open Graph Protocol data when URL’s are typed/pasted into wall posts (Activity Stream).
- Added ability for moderators to accept an answer for a question author (Answers).
- Added capability to de-select an accepted answer (Answers).
- Added an add entry button to top portion of module, now consistent with other Social modules (Blogs).
- Now including primary image as part of RSS feed content for entry, if available (Blogs).
- Added ability to moderate new events (Events).
- Added support for commenting (Wiki).
- Also added privileges for commenting unmoderated, editing own comments and integrated with gaming mechanics.
- Added edit own comment privileges across all Social modules.
- Made publishing experience consistent across Social modules.
- Approval checkbox in UI when applicable, single button instead of two.
- Added auto-subscribe capability throughout Social modules (when commenting, positive voting, etc.).
- Performance updates: Analytics, Activity Stream, Group Spaces, Base platform.
- Added search tracking mechanics action to each module.
- Improved experience on Windows Phone 8 devices.
- Changed mobile modals to look inline.
- Changed chart axis scaling in dashboard to make better use of space.
- Added Sitemap providers for the 6 main modules (SEO).
- Made paging links in modules use proper anchor tags (SEO).