DNN Release Notes — 2014 Jun 26
DNN PLATFORM 7.3.1
- Updated jQuery.RequestRegistration to also include jquery-migrate, which many third-party skins rely on.
- Added back missing API methods to preserve binary compatibility.
- Update 51 Degrees V3 to the latest assembly and data file.
- Fixed case sensitivity issues with the scheduler and server names.
- Rollback change to exclude portal.css by default.
- Rollback to previous version of SharpZipLib assembly to preserve backward compatibility.
- Fixed permission grid so that you can add additional roles.
- Fixed user profile page alignment issues.
- Fixed upgrade issue installing Knockout.
- Fixed refactoring issue that would cause issues creating new pages.
DNN EVOQ 7.3.1
DNN EVOQ CONTENT
- All updates included with DNN Platform 7.3.1.
- Upgraded to the latest Device Detection Library (51 degrees).
- Fixed case-sensitive server check in webfarm management.
- Changed 7.3 behaviour to always include portal.css.
- Changed of legacy API methods from removed to deprecated.
- Fixed issue in Permissions grid when using 'All Roles'.
- Replaced ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll with SharpZipLib.dll.
- Updated old jQuery Request Registration to always include jquery-migrate.
DNN EVOQ ENGAGE (EVOQ SOCIAL 1.2.0)
- Made comment experience consistent across modules and Activity Stream, where applicable.
- Enhanced Like Experience to provide more details in Activity Stream and several Social modules.
- Enhanced Answers and Wiki list UI's for usability.
- Moved to Platform subscriptions, in upgrade scenarios the data is migrated.
- Notifications in Social are now streamlined, these now include direct links to all content.
- Added Social Editor and integrated into 6 main Social modules.
- Performance Improvements around SQL queries, space usage and reduced amount of data sent to the browser across all Social modules.
- Added mobile support for most user facing Social modules.
- Additional minor bug fixes and improvements were also part of the release.